Please note that ACNS Membership is $50 for Members and $20 for Student Members.
If you join ACNS before you register for the conference, you will be getting better registration rates, will be eligible to apply for a student travel award and will be placed on the ACNS mailing list.
You must be a current ACNS member or student member at the time of registering for ACNS2016, to receive member registration rates.
To become a member of ACNS before registering for ACNS2016, please click here.
To register for ACNS2016, please click here.
Early Bird until 30th September
|Student Member Early||$290|
|Student Non-Member Early||$340|
From 1st October - onsite
Onsite (from 23rd November)
|Student Member Onsite||$440|
|Student Non-Member Onsite||$490|
- Requests for cancellation must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach evidence of registration.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received 5 business days prior to the first day of the conference.
- Cancellations received less than 5 business days prior to the first day of the conference are non-refundable.
- Requests for transfers must be made via email to email@example.com.
- Emails must be sent from the original registrantís email address and include evidence of registration, and registration details for new registrant.
- Requests will be accepted until 5 business days prior to the first day of the conference.
- If an ACNS member transfers his or her registration to a non-member, the non-member must become an ACNS member at the time of transfer or pay the registration gap.